Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Interview related material

Use below links to access interview related material:

Tell me about yourself question template answer (do modification as per your need):
I’m "your name" from "college-name" doing my final year engineering in Computer Science. I did my schooling in "school-name", secured xx% and feel privileged to pursue my engineering in this prestigious institution.
I’m a passionate, optimistic & dedicated person who takes up responsibilities with utmost enthusiasm and see to it that I complete my tasks and assignments in time. I’ve a great amount of perseverance to achieve my goal. My optimistic and planned approach in things I do is what driving me towards my success.

As how I strive for perfection in things, I expect the same from others as well. If things go out of control or go way out of track, I go an extra mile and contribute my efforts, in getting things done in time.
I love music – a good inclination towards Carnatic & a little of western. I do selectively read books mostly fiction & fantasy – Harry Potter, Narnia kind of, some cartoons occasionally too!

I come from "family-detail" family born in "birth-place" and brought up in the multi-cultured, multi-cuisine flavours of "birth-pace". I’ve an elder/younger brother/sister(s) who is/are currently working/studying in "company-name"/"college/school-name" and he/she has been my Wikipedia for everything under the sky.
He/She inspired me in literally everything I do. I, being in IT derive knowledge and inspiration from him, as he/she is the source of constant support & help in all spheres of my life.

Well, that’s it!